What should an article look like?
The most common reason why articles get rejected by our editorial staff is because of a lack of structure. Here are some tips to keep that from happening.
- Title: Clear and engaging. The title must clearly reflect the content of the article
- Subheadings: Add subheadings to your paragraphs to guide the reader through your article
- Article length: Typically between 300 – 1000 words
- Clearly lay out the objectives of the article
- Suggest a solution or insight
- Emphasis on clearly stating your case
- Structured into paragraphs that each talk about a specific aspect
- Add relevant subheadings to paragraphs
- Numbered lists are encouraged to strengthen your case