Try these 7 essential yin poses today to increase circulation, relaxation, detoxify and de-stress that you can do right now in the comfort of your own home!
Did you know that holding restorative poses and doing restorative yoga poses for at least two minutes helps increase mobility and restores the muscle through gentle stretching? Yoga instructor Carol Santiago walks us through seven delicious poses, going over how to get into them and what each of their benefits has not only to your practice, but also for your lifestyle whenever you need to relax and recharge. Curious about what restorative yoga entails? We’ve covered it in a previous article here.
In this Video
This video includes seven yin pose
Overall, this video is perfect for:
- Those looking for a quick way to unwind and destress after a long day
- Opening your hips, chest and shoulders
- Releasing tension from your back
- Refresh and breathe away anxiety and stress
- Yogis looking to get into restorative poses, but really yogis of all levels could benefit from this!
- Child’s Pose
- Supine Twist
- Forward Fold
Did you know you can find more flows and other great content on our YouTube channel? Join 6,000 other subscribers and discover pose tutorials, yoga workout flows, recipes, interviews and more. Click below to subscribe!
Like the blocks and mats featured in this video?
They are made by ZURA — an eco-friendly performance yoga brand which stands for “warrior for good!” Get your hands on yoga blocks and a yoga may that respect both your practice and mother Earth, and get 20% off your purchase with code ZURATUBE20 at checkout when you visit the ZURA website.
ZURA Yoga Mats
- 11 limited edition designs
- made with all-natural malaysian rubber and water-based inks
- Natural microfiber top layer which elliminates your need for a mat towel
- The more you sweat, the better it grips -machine-washable
ZURA Yoga Blocks
- Made from non-toxic, eco-friendly foam, cork or bamboo
- All natural -Lightweight, antibacterial
- Perfect for all types of yoga, stretching, pilates, fitness and more