Beginner Yoga Challenge: Easy Seated Pose
Performed by Marin Jayden
Benefits of the Easy Seated Pose: This easy pose calms the brain, stretches the knees and strengthens the back.
- Choose a mat with comfort and support.
- Sit on the edge of the mat and extend your legs straight in front of you.
- Bend your knees, cross your shins and tuck the opposite foot behind each knee.
- Sit up straight and elongate your back. Relax and focus on breathing.
- Move your hands to prayer position.
Modifications: You can also move your hands to rest on your thighs or in any other position more comfortable.