Instagram yogis are chock-full of inspiration and creativity. From instructors that provide guidance to beginners that are just getting started, there is a vast community of friendly and welcoming yogis that are ready to share their knowledge, insights and love. Here are 22 of the best Instagram yogis that will make you want to roll out your yoga mat:
1. @tarastiles is the founder of stralayoga.com, a guide to help connect people with the way they move and feel.
300,000 Followers wow! Thank You IG family! I am so grateful to all of you who follow me and my yoga practice, journey, teaching, and travels. I am honored to share my practice with you and humbled to be your teacher whether it's through my @codyapp plans, in person in the studio or right here on IG through my pics and videos. This community is so empowering and uplifting. We are here to support and inspire each other and I'm so happy to be a part it 🙂
2. @ashleygalvinyoga is a yoga instructor out of L.A. whom never falls short on providing Instagram yogis with amazing beach photos.
It's okay to feel alone, lost and empty. For everything that's lonely finds its company, everything lost is meant to be found and everything empty eventually gets filled. So see it like this, think about all the terrible times you have lived through, and think about how they, too, have passed. You're a survivor and you have to go through hell to find heaven. The same way you must break in order to find yourself whole again. ? @radhabeauty • • • I LOVE DOGS. Can you tell? ☺️ ? by the amazing @vosstudios
3. @rebekahletch has some of the cutest dogs and takes very creative pictures throughout NYC.
4. @gypsetgoddess, otherwise known as Caitlin Turner, uses her photos to show that there is endless possibilities in life.
5. @bohemian_heart is a wife, mother, yoga enthusiast and teacher that embraces bohemian and yoga lifestyles.
6. @bryceyoga is actually two people, lovers Briohny and Dice lida-Klein. They’re students and teachers that are teaching over 200 hours of yoga in 2016.
Hey guys! It's spring time, meaning the season for change. To celebrate that, all 4 of my Barre programs on @codyapp are 30% off!!! ?? Use code SPRING at checkout ✔️ Barre Sculpt 1 ✔️ Barre Sculpt 2 ✔️ Precision Barre Toning ✔️ Dance Cardio Click the link in my bio to try each workout for FREE before purchasing the full plan to see if they're a right fit for you. (I have a feeling that you're going to love them though ?) Actionjacquelyn.com/Barre || ?:@reidvisions
7. @actionjacquelyn used to be a Laker Girl & Clipper Girl. She enjoys a variety of action activities like yoga and surfing.
8. @dylanwerneryoga is insanely strong and uses nature to make his yoga pictures exquisite.
I keep staring in awe every time I look at this photo.??? Double Lotus Hand to Hand with @JasonNemer…never thought of it or tried it before but when you're with one of the best bases in the @AcroYoga community you just say…OK…and try to remember to breathe????? —– This was after a fun impromptu #AcroYoga class @amyiacro and I taught. So much fun co-creating with friends and connecting with the local Jamaican community. We hand ages 9-70 in the class and my Mom even based me. I'm SO grateful my cheeks hurt as I type these words. ☺️☺️☺️ —– We released 50 tickets at a special price of $495 for the @AcroYoga Fest Jamaica April 18-24th, (and they are selling fast!) If you were on the fence about coming then here's your chance! Hope to see u soon!??✌?️✨ —– New Jamacia perfect outfit from the @aloyoga Summer Line that just lunched. #GetLovedUp ?
9. @koyawebb coaches holistic health internationally and is certified yoga instructor.
This May 26-28, I will be teaching alongside amazing yogis from around the world in Israel's first Yoga Festival in Gan Hashlosha. Three days of yoga, meditation,music, healing, dance and unbelievable community in one of the most beautiful natural parks in the world. Tickets are only 330 shekels for all three days and are on sale now here: ➡️yogafestival.co.il/tickets⬅️ I can't wait! See you there I hope! #loveandalliscoming #yoga #festival #israel
10. @talia_sutra is from Israel and uses meditation, ballet, yoga and art to create love and gratitude.
11. @nikkisharp is the wellness expert and health coach we all want to have. Not only does her food look amazing, but her yoga skills are extremely impressive.
I am walking through the wilderness of my own heart, and while doing so I have been able to make some breakthroughs. The most major one had to do with letting my logical mind sit by as my body and intuition told the story. ✨?✨ How many times are we told to "be reasonable" or "that is crazy"? Or even mind-talk ourselves out of the Truth? ✨If you are able to ever turn the reasoning aspect of your mind off for long enough to listen to your spirit and body, you may be surprised at what you uncover. ✨ After doing this, everything began to make sense and I was able to develop a deeper level of compassion for myself and my very human idiosyncrasies. I was able to view my life, actions, and mistakes from the vantage point of unconditional love. I was able to utter Truths that I had been burying. I was able to free my heart. ☁️?? Maybe one day I will speak these Truths publicly, until then Thank You ? Thank You ? Thank You ? to the universe and to my dearest humans and healers who have illuminated the path. Om Shanti??? #speakyourtruth #weareallconnected #beingoflight
12. @alissayoga has the most inspirational and moving captions on her equally motivational pictures.
8.4 million people in New York City, over half a million tourists per day, and over 50,000 people daily passing through Times Square. All you need is your breath and a few moments of silence to be a pioneer of peace anywhere in the world. Remember this week's #YogiAssignment Shantih and share your experience of peace. ? . #practiceyogachangeyourworld #onebreathatatime ? . Photo by @ifilmyoga ? .
13. @kinoyoga is an author, teacher, producer, vlogger and world traveler. She’s the co-founder of yogachallenge.com and loves to show people the limitless potential of the human spirit.
14. @yoga_girl is probably the most famous Instagram yogi. Her hashtag, #yogaeverydamnday, has become one of the top used yoga hashtags on the ‘gram.
15. @sjanaelise never fails to create wanderlust and motivation.
THAT SHAPES THE EYE. Children Can easily open the Drawer That lets the spirit rise up and wear It's favorite costume of Mirth and laughter. When the mind is consumed with Remembrance of Him Something divine happens to the Heart That Shapes the hand and tongue And eye into The word Love. -Hafiz Wearing @ohmmeyoga ✨?✨ @charlesruscher #yoga #yogaeverydamnday #yogi #dharmayoga #shaktiyoga #dharmamademedoit #natarajasana #dancerspose #backbend #rajayoga #hathayoga #bhaktiyoga #jnanayoga #ecstatic #poetry #hafiz #relaxintobeing #love #bliss
16. @samsamdhi embraces an organic and spontaneous lifestyle throughout Arizona.
17. Charles Ruscher takes beautiful photos of yogis, including the young man listed previously.
18. @laurasykora co-founded Two Fit Moms, a website dedicated to spreading love and fitness.
19. @lizarch empowers women who have experienced domestic violence and trauma. She is an Under Armour athlete and founder of Primal Yoga.
20. @yogabeyond holds teacher trainings and travels the world to inspire fellow Instagram yogis.
21. @caleyalyssa: 9 times out of 10 this babe’s yoga pictures are taken at some of the most beautiful and historic locations in the world.
Learning new talents is like accessing the experiences we already know, we are just mastering them in this lifetime, listen to the sounds of the universe, the plants, the beating & the heart of mother earth, dance and move in our lives to heal ~ #yoga #yogalifestyles #yogafun #yogainspiration #yogainstagram #happiness #compassion #kindness #yogaeverywhere #yogalover #yogaposes #springchallenge #springyogachallenge ??????????? Remember our #SpringIntoYogaLifestyles 30 Day Challenge kicks off tomorrow with the Mountain Pose! Check in tomorrow and be sure to follow our host. #namaste
22. @yoga_lifestyles is our favorite yoga account 🙂 – give us a follow for features of other Instagram yogis, yoga challenges and inspirational and funny quotes.