What are we looking for?
Yoga Lifestyles is a resource for everything related to yoga, wellness, alternative health, green living, lifestyle, nutrition, and happiness. This is our premise and we strive to give our readers valuable insights into these topics. With that said, it’s important that all submissions contain information that our readers can relate to.
- Tone: Friendly, positive, fun, upbeat. Slang or informal vocabulary is okay, but must be comprehensible.
- Audience: The majority of our readers are into yoga, alternative health and healthy living.
- Sources: If you take substantial parts of information or images from third party sources, please refer to those sources at the end of your article.
- Images: Images are always great if you have them! If not, you may provide us with links to images on shutterstock to download and use. Otherwise, we will choose our own.
- SEO Prohibited: If you are just trying to get a free link from us and/or send us a keyword-stuffed sales pitch about your business or product, save your energy. It won’t get accepted. We are looking for contributions from yoga enthusiasts with an honest interest in the topic.
What we DO Publish
- Content that is edited with proper spelling, no typos, correct grammar and ready to be published
- Facts, information, backgrounds, interviews
- Expert knowledge sharing, expert opinions, valuable personal insights
- Motivation, encouragement, humor
- Recipes, instructions, descriptions
- News, current happenings, viral stuff
What we DO NOT Publish
- Articles that have been or will be published on other websites
- Overly self-centered personal blog-style articles
- Promotional articles, self-marketing or biased product reviews
- Anything that has the purpose to optimize for search engines