Performed by Marin Jayden
Benefits of the Triangle Pose: Helps relieve stress and is therapeutic for those with anxiety, neck pain, infertility, and flat feet. It also improves digestion and helps relieve symptoms of menopause.
- Stand up straight and use your left foot to step to the left.
- Rotate the left foot 90 degrees, perpendicular to your right foot.
- Move your right foot 15 degrees to the left.
- Bend your torso to the left and place your left hand on your left knee.
- Raise your right arm across your body to the sky and look up.
Modifications: Rather than stretching the top arm toward the sky, stretch it over your head, parallel to the floor.