Performed by Marin Jayden
Benefits: Most importantly, Tree Pose improves your balance and coordination. It gives you grace and ease to use in and outside of the yoga studio.
- Begin in mountain pose with your hands at your sides.
- Shift your body weight to the left foot.
- Bend your right knee and press the bottom of its foot against your left leg.
- Slowly work your right foot up your left leg, but keep the priority on balance.
- Move your hands to prayer position and hold.
Modifications: You can also raise your arms above your body, reaching of the sky.