Sometimes it is very difficult to make room in your busy schedule for the gym, not to mention things like yoga which require peace and quiet. However, the 5 yoga poses mentioned below are so simple, they will be perfect for everyone. They can be done right after waking up to prepare yourself for a hard day’s work, or before bedtime to help you relax after dealing with all of your problems.
1. Cow Stretch: this pose is perfect for stretching the lumbar muscles and relaxing your back. To learn more about this exercise, click here
2. Cat Stretch: This exercise is similar to the previous one, but here you will be able to “liberate” your inner cat and work more on your spine. You can do this exercise the following way.
Cat and Cow Stretch are often grouped together, allowing you to remove stress consistently. Shown below is the correct way of implementing such a combination.
3. Warrior Pose: To ensure that this position benefits the whole body, you need to breathe deeply during the exercise. To learn how to do the warrior pose the right way, click here.
4. Downward Facing Dog: This exercise is great for young mothers, and this position can be performed together with your children – here is how.
5. Child’s Pose: This position should be taught by our children. It is not only a great conclusion to any yoga routine but also an excellent way to relax after a long and difficult day. You can learn how to do child’s pose here.