Sometimes, you might take your yoga practice for granted. You may be reluctant to get out of your cozy bed earlier than you have to, or you might feel like life is too hectic to spare a half hour for yoga. Either way, the following yoga quotes will help you get centered and excited about your daily practice.
1. Doing yoga on a daily basis will revive your creativity and passion for life. Imagine that your body is a paintbrush and the world is yours to color.
2. There’s a reason people of all ages do yoga – because it’s great for your body! Increased flexibility and strength will make you feel years younger.
3. Because yoga is so meditative, it’s a good time for self-reflection. It can help you learn more about yourself and how to better appreciate the world around you.
4. You might have a lot of different thoughts in your head while practicing yoga. That’s ok, because yoga is just as good a mental exercise as it is a physical one.
5. Sometimes, we don’t have enough confidence in our beliefs. Use yoga as a tool to rely on yourself and trust your feelings.
6. At the end of the day, life is about being happy. Yoga is one way to try and reach that happiness.
7. Too many people see yoga as some new fitness craze, when really it’s more about spiritual health. Be sure you’re using yoga for the right reasons.
8. Even when you feel down, a good session of yoga can reinvigorate both your body and soul.
9. Yoga is all about finding your inner strength. Once you do, you’ll feel invincible even against the biggest obstacles.
10. There are a lot of things you can do to make you happier and healthier – yoga included. Following these pieces of advice paired with daily practice will greatly increase your enjoyment of life.